Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Sex Change?
No, I think the person/parent pushing the villain to increase his political power should be a man instead because we already have a number of women in the story (the contact, her daughter, and the heroine). If I make this character a woman, then it may also have the psychological effect of weakening the villain, making him seem less masculine (no girly men here, huh?) Well, guess I'm not quite decided on this piece yet but I'm thinking this character could be his father.....Nahhhh, I think this character being a woman is fine. If it were his father then he could be just as immasculating. On the other hand, as his mother, this character could be really insidious and unrelenting. A kind of psycho mom, nahhhh,....how about a mother who just is very nagging and suggesting he try to marry various eligible woman and that he try to speak with various muckymucks about getting promoted, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment