Thursday, July 21, 2005
The latest link between characters
So basically I know what characters I have now and I am just watching them and seeing how they interact with each other if at all. One potential relationship is of the heroine as a attempted mentor to Isi. She tries to help her see the error of her ways but the teacher is betrayed by her student.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Or even a passive mentor...as in, yes she tries to make Isi see the error of her ways - but really at this stage, Nina's mind is more focused on her "work" and she doesn't push too hard beyond the barriers that Isi may put up (tho in a respectful way to be sure)...and won't see beyond what she sees as Isi's reckless youthfulness??? in order to see what is at the heart of the matter, i.e. all that is overdetermining who Isi is becoming and the trap of her own biologically and culturally bequeathed past that she is stumbling into....et cetera etc.
Post a Comment